Monday, December 31, 2012

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Draw a Stickman Epic

Today's Free App of the Day is Draw a Stickman: EPIC
Originally $1.99


This looks like such a fun game AND has great reviews, I snapped it up! You draw a stickman and then guide him (or her) through a world of adventure. You draw the tools that he or she uses in the adventure. 14 levels. I'm off to play!

You start by drawing your stick person and a friend.  I drew a pup named Rover for the friend.  The friend gets kidnapped (dognapped) right away by an evil book (a paper book, of course) and your mission is to rescue the friend.  My first obstacle was a wooden gate; I was given the "fire pencil" tool and drew flames on the gate to burn it down....  I am loving this game!  You don't have to draw very well, by the way.

102 of 118 reviews are four stars and above.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with my Fire HD 8.9" 4G. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment