Monday, December 10, 2012

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Candy Swipe and TWO Bonus Apps!

Today's Free App of the Day is Candy Swipe
Originally $0.99


This is a "Match 3" kind of game with candy pieces.  The reviews are pretty poor, and the two that have been added since I first checked it are both one star reviews.  Only two five-star reviews and four one-star reviews at this point.

We have two bonus apps today; one that works only on the original Fire (and maybe the Fire HD7; I can't test that one) and one that works on all Fires.



Picasso really excited me until I realized it doesn't work for my HD8.9....but it looks like a great graphics/paint program.  Well reviewed!  It may be available to sideload to the 8.9, I didn't check.  I did try to find contact information for the developer to ask directly, but couldn't find it.  But I would be all over this one if I had a different Fire!

The second one is Skitch


Skitch lets you do annotations and markups (lines, arrows, boxes, circles, text) on a blank canvas or on images from your camera, from your gallery, or from the web. It doesn't have a lot of options for markups, but I can see it coming in handy here!  Well reviewed and works as advertised.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with the Fire 4G. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page. Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun! Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment