Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kindle Daily Deal: Flowertown (80% off)

Today's KDD:  Flowertown by S.G. Redling 
(Reduced 80% from yesterday's price of $9.99)
$1.99

Product Description
When Feno Chemical spilled an experimental pesticide in rural Iowa, the survivors were quarantined by the Army. After seven years of taking powerful drugs to combat the poison, nobody's getting clean. Quarantine captive Ellie Cauley believes there's something sinister happening, and she decides to fight back with her ever-simmering rage.

Amazon Reviewer Jeromy says:
When I originally read Flowertown, I had chosen to start just before bedtime, thinking 3 to 5 chapters and I would be good. What followed was 16 chapters read that night. The author's choice of words, and descriptive passages, immediately pull you in to the story, and keep you there. The surrealistic landscape painted by S.G. Redling in Flowertown, is one of a martial law, media manipulation, and conspiracy. As I devoured this book, I realized that I was holding my breath at a few points, and based on my thought process, I thought I had the book figured out. I was 100% wrong.
Text-to-speech, lending and X-Ray enabled. Kindle Owner's Lending Library (Prime).
397 pages.  157 reviews, 140 of them four-star or above.

For more Kindle Daily Deals, including a Kid's Daily Deal, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment