This is an educational and entertaining game for your kids (even for adults) to learn English words.
How to play: Drag and drop to arrange the letters in the correct order to make up a word.
The game has 3 difficult levels:
- The first one: Hint: the right order is in gray. You just drag and drop the right letters here.
- The second one: Hint: There is no gray letters in right order, but when you drop a letter in the right place, it will be stick here otherwise it will not.
- The third one: There is no hint at all: no gray letters, no stick effect. You have to find right order yourself.
This is game geared at young children. Not well reviewed; only four reviews--two four star, one two star and one one star that complained about a bug in the game. One of the four stars also mentioned a bug. Time for a KindleBoards Alternate App of the Day....
Adobe Systems Reader:
We've had queries in the past about PDF readers that would allow simple markups. This is Adobe's own reader for PDF files. Features include:
- Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool or the highlight, strikethrough, and underline annotation tools
- Add comments anywhere in your PDF file with sticky notes or Add Text tool
- Fill out PDF forms
- Use the new Ink Signature tool to sign any PDF document using your finger
- Send PDF files to others for electronic signing using Adobe EchoSign
- For more information, see the Reader Mobile blog at http://blogs.adobe.com/readermobile/