Monday, August 20, 2012

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Find It MEGA PACK

How good are you at finding the differences between two photos?  You can find out with today's Free App of the Day: Find It MEGA PACK originally $1.99.  



This is a classic "find the difference" game.  You get two photos, and look for the differences between them.  It has a timer and you also have hints that you can use.  At the time I posted this, it had six reviews, four of them four stars and above.  It includes 250 different photos, a hint system and is timed.

Just for fun, another KindleBoards Alternate App of the Day pick today: Foto Fun HD - Spot the Differences, also free.
This one came up when I was checking out the FAOTD, and with 31 reviews, 20 of them five star, seemed like a good alternative.  I liked the layout of the official AOTD a bit better, but I thought the alteration of the images was slightly better in Foto Fun and I liked that the timer was visual so I  could tell I was running out of time.

The puzzles in Foto Fun were slightly more difficult, I thought.  There is an option to buy more photo packs in Foto Fun, but there were 75 different photos, 50 levels and three modes.

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

 Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment