Saturday, October 20, 2012

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Nuke Your Neighbor & Bonus Pick!

Today's Free App of the Day is Nuke Your Neighbor
Originally $0.99


Only nine reviews so far but six of them are some kind of bogus conversation that I reported to Amazon.   The remaining three are all over the place, though two complain about permissions.  An Uno-like card game without instructions, one review calls it.

So, here's a KB Bonus App:  Pocket

Pocket is an app I use a lot on both my Fire and on my iPad:


It lets you save web articles to your device for reading later.  I found it very easy to use and quite useful.  Several other news aggregators integrate it for offline saving.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment