Today's Free App of the Day is Dream-E
Originally $0.99
The product description says:
If you don't remember your dreams, don't worry. Do you remember the last time you had an unusual experience that made you think 'I must be dreaming'? For example, when you were fascinated or mesmerized by a certain person, an article of clothing, or a piece of music; by a scene from your life that left you with a great impression; or when you caught yourself doing something that was unusual or unexpected of you. These happenings are significant, and Dream-e can guide you to explore them just as if they were a dream.
KindleBoards member Annalog says:
Testing Dream-E on a short dream I would give it 4 stars. It is a dream log where the dreams can be named and dated. The analysis is Soul-E asking questions about elements you identify and it builds the analysis from your replies. It also supplies some associations that are already available such as flying:freedom and flying:flow. Based on the description inside the app, it appears that this builds an expert system decision tree. The app allows for analysis of multiple elements in the dream. I am looking forward to using this to record my dreams and thinking about what they are telling me about myself. The app asks questions and I do the analysis. I can see it being more helpful the more it is used (a feature of expert systems that "learn" by adding to the decision tree).

No comments:
Post a Comment