Monday, January 6, 2014

"Perhaps I've Said Too Much," by Rodney Lacroix


Perhaps I've Said Too Much (A Great Big Book of Messing With People), by Rodney Lacroix
Price: $4.99
353 pages, with a 5.0-star rating from 27 reviews

"Once again Rodney Lacroix writes a book that had me laughing from beginning to end. I follow him on other social media sites and love his daily humour so I knew this book would rock! I loved his first book and was thrilled that he wrote a second one. This definitely is a book everyone needs to read if you have ever played a practical joke or thought about it." - Amazon reviewer

"Rodney Lacroix wins again! His second book, Perhaps I've Said Too Much, blows my mind like an exploding Tiffany lamp. It made me excited for my next issue of Chicken Pluckers Monthly." - Sierra, Co-host of "The Curvacious Bounty of Sin City" radio show 

"It's actually possible for someone to make you laugh too hard to the point of pain. That's what Rodney has done again! - Summer Felix, Author of "Lost & Profound" and "The Right One" series

Perhaps I’ve Said Too Much is the much anticipated follow-up to the heralded, award-winning Things Go Wrong For Me. In his second book, Rodney continues to harass the reader with his dull wit and unique story-telling style. Complete with original hand-drawn artwork and graphics, one-two punch Brain Nuggets, and the ever-popular Draw Something Files, Perhaps will not disappoint.* (Assumes you are an immature child who enjoys potty humor and making rude noises with your armpits.)

Get this KB Spotlight book!

Worldwide links: USA United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Japan Italy Brazil India Mexico



Customer Reviews



Online Sample




Kindle MatchBook

If you buy (or already have) the printed book, you can get the ebook for $1.99, through Amazon's new MatchBook program.


Get this KB Spotlight book!


Meet the Author

Rodney Lacroix is just one of those guys. He's one of those guys that make you say, "You know, I'm glad I'm not THAT guy." THAT? That's Rodney Lacroix.

Rodney can stub his toe while brushing his teeth. He can get a flat tire while walking. Things, well, things just go WRONG for Rodney.

Rodney Lacroix has been writing about his misadventures for years. He's done stand-up comedy, emceed charity events and has hung out with many celebrities.

He's a computer technician by day, single father-of-2 by night, and always - always - has something funny to tell you about what happened that day.

More from this Author


No comments:

Post a Comment