Monday, August 26, 2013

"The Super Spud Trilogy," by Michael Diack

What's a laugh worth today for you? How about 99 cents!?

Ara at My Book and My Coffee says of this book: "Expect the unexpected world way beyond your imagination. The author's creativity and vivid imagination are incredible! Great read!"

The Super Spud Trilogy, by Michael Diack

"This is a really quirky and fun adventure story about the lives of packets of crisps after their expiry date. There are some great details, i.e. the flavor of the crisps influencing their character. I think this book would appeal to all ages, as long as you've got a good sense of humor!" -- Amazon reviewer

Genetic engineering has accomplished many things, one of which has been to create the Super Spud! The humble potato elevated to new heights, creating the most flavoursome crisps ever known to humankind! But that's not all - A magical transformation occurs to all Super Spud crisps not eaten before their use-by date. They take on a life of their own. And so long as they remain undetected by humans, they enjoy life in their own Super Spud cities, take part in major Super Spud sporting events and even start the odd Super Spud war or two. Join Colin, Cougar, Hannibal Vector, Generals Rock, Jock and Strap and all the others in their rollicking adventures. You'll never look at a packet of crisps in the same way again! Fun, quirky and totally original, Michael Diack's debut is strictly for those who are still big kids at heart.

Get this KB Spotlight book!

Worldwide links: USA United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Japan Italy Brazil India



Customer Reviews



Online Sample


Get this KB Spotlight book!


Meet the Author

Hi,

I was born in the UK and went to the University of Manchester where I studied geology. I wrote The Super Spud Trilogy during my time at university and it was recently published by Pen Press in April 2012. I enjoy sailing, skiing, squash, football and playing board games with my friends (yes, I'm a bit of a geek). The Super Spud Trilogy is a light-hearted, entertaining story which I hope will make the reader laugh and relax. I released The Super Spuds: Book 4 in December 2012 for Kindle only.

In July 2013 I released 'Shadows in the Sand' on Kindle, this is the first book in the epic fantasy series Empyria.

You can interact with me on Twitter, Goodreads or by leaving a comment on my website.

www.michaeldiack.com

Thanks.

More from this Author


No comments:

Post a Comment