Saturday, November 23, 2013

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Pirate Adventures 2: Ghost Island and companion app on sale for $0.99

Today's Free App of the Day is Pirate Adventures 2: Ghost Island
Originally $2.99


Hidden object game with an adventure story line. I like that this game has some varied games, not just hidden objects as such. You have to find pairs, and sometimes spot the differences. Some people will not like all the talking that goes on between the characters. You can tap through those pretty quickly, if you want (there's no option to skip).

I haven't found a hint button.  There is a zoom in at least some screens.  So not bad, worth the FAOTD or $0.99. I wouldn't probably recommend it at full price. I wish there were a zoom in all screens, but the items are visible on my 7" HDX.

One reviewer in April said it wouldn't work on her HD, but since it works on the original Fire and on my HDX, I suspect she just tried it before it was updated for the HD model. If someone with an HD tries it, let me know!

36 of 54 reviews are four stars and above.

The companion app is on sale today for $0.99!

Pirate Adventures: Hidden Object Game.


NOTE: THIS GAME IS NOT FREE. IT IS ON SALE FOR $0.99

(It is normally $2.99.  I've added it because it is the first in the same series as the FAOTD (not that they have to be done in any order) and is on a good sale today. See the same comments on the FAOTD version.

304 of 458 reviews are four stars and above.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with my Fire HD 8.9" 4G. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment