Saturday, September 21, 2013

Discover the "Lifestyle by Design" romance series!


Looking for a new romantic series to get lost in? Discover Miranda P. Charles' spicy Lifestyle by Design series. Today you can get Book 1, "Will to Love," for 99 cents.

Will To Love (Lifestyle by Design Book 1), by Miranda P. Charles

"I really enjoyed reading Will to Love. It was a fast read but had a lot of content and had in-depth character information. There are a few explicit sexual scenes, but the focus of the book is the story between the two main characters. There was some poignant and tear-jerker moments that made the story realistic and enjoyable. All together I found this to be an interesting story that held my attention and look forward to finding out what happens in the next book of the series." -- Amazon reviewer

A sexy and sweet novel that will make you fall in love again.
 

Clarise Carson was desperate to keep her newly-engaged sister from playing matchmaker at her very own engagement party. She couldn't think of anything more embarrassing than have her sister's guests see her as the loser in love who couldn't find "The One" so she dragged a handsome friend to be her pretend date for the night. 

Will Matthews attended his friend Rick's engagement party purely for business reasons. He had no desire whatsoever to be introduced to single females who were after a boyfriend. He was far too focused on building his business to the success he dreamed.

When Will and Clarise met, sparks flew. But how could Clarise stop her old wounds from opening up again? And how could Will learn to embrace the one thing he didn't even know he wanted?


Each book in the Lifestyle by Design series is a complete stand-alone novel that would give you enjoyment on its own. However, to maximise your experience of the series, the author recommends reading them in order.


Will To Love is the first of three sexy contemporary romance books from the Lifestyle by Design series.
 

Book 2: Heart Robber (Jessa Allen and Rob Granger)
Book 3: Ray of Love (Faye Summers and Ray Thackery)This book is for adults only. It contains hot sexual content.

Get the first book in this series!

Worldwide links: USA United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Japan Italy Brazil India Mexico


More books in the Lifestyle by Design series




Get on the mailing list

Don't miss updates on the Lifestyle by Design Series!

Subscribe to author newsletter


Meet the Author

Ever since I was a young teenager, I have loved reading romance novels. My auntie used to send me boxes of her books and I would devour them one after another.

Every so often, I would read a mystery or a suspense or a paranormal novel as I love those genres too. But romance is still my favourite. :)

For many years, I wrote technical and non-fiction materials for professional use and had only dreamt about writing a novel.

Then, one day, after a period of binge-reading sexy romances, I decided to sit in front of my computer and start writing my first fiction book. The result? My debut novel, "Will To Love", the first in the hot and sexy Lifestyle by Design series.

After that, I knew that I would love to tell more beautiful love stories through my books.

I live in Sydney, Australia with my amazing husband who lovingly cheers me on in my journey as a novelist.

I would love to connect with you!

Subscribe to my blog mirandapcharles.com
Like my Facebook page: facebook.com/MirandaPCharles
Follow me on Twitter @MirandaPCharles




Visit author website

No comments:

Post a Comment