Friday, September 27, 2013

Discover Cege Smith's "Shadows" series!

Discover Cege Smith's "Shadows" paranormal series. Get the first book, "Edge of Shadows" - with over 30 four- and five-star reviews - free for your Kindle today!

Edge of Shadows (Shadows #1), by Cege Smith

"Great suspense with a twist! I could not stop reading this book. The writer is terrific at creating suspense, and the characters are well developed. The ending was a twist I did not expect." -- Amazon reviewer

Beware what lurks in the darkness of Cege Smith's paranormal Shadows series...

Darkness has been Ellie Coulter's constant companion since her parents' untimely death when she was eight, and she harbors a secret that never fails to remind her that she's different than everyone else. Fresh off a failed marriage with a man who harbored his own dark secrets, Ellie shut herself off from the world as a form of self-preservation.

For months, Ellie's protective bubble includes nothing but her coffee shop, her few friends, and her dog. The attention of a handsome young doctor, David Mitchell, pushes her out of her comfort zone, and Ellie warms to the idea that she may have found a risk worth taking.

Then one of Ellie's friends abruptly leaves town; entrusting her home to Ellie's care. The house has its own mysterious past that draws Ellie into a tangled web of deceit. Her ex-husband resurfaces with premonitions of Ellie's death. And suddenly Ellie's life is being turned upside down yet again.

Something old and evil has found Ellie, and wants to keep her all to itself.

Edge of Shadows (Shadows #1) is the first book in the Shadows series. Shadows Deep (Shadows #2) is available now!


Get the first book in this series!

Worldwide links: USA United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Japan Italy Brazil India Mexico


More books in the Shadows series




Get on the mailing list

Don't miss updates on the Shadows series!

Subscribe to author newsletter


Meet the Author

The written word is fundamental to who I am and what I do. When I was a kid, I escaped reality by diving into books that perhaps were sometimes too mature for me, but gave me a glimpse of "what if". I had the typical wild imagination and I was able to dream up all sorts of crazy new worlds to sink into based on the latest book I'd read.

I made my first foray into writing my own stuff when I was twelve. I wrote about two sisters trapped inside a haunted house that was shifting in time. Through high school I carried a little black book with a velvet cover in which I wrote all sorts of teenage angst poetry and ideas for short stories.

The thing that kicked my butt back into writing was National Novel Writing Month, which I found in 2004. I'm not sure who was more surprised when I finished my first novel that year, me, or the characters I met in the story who finally found a home on a written page.

I hope you'll connect with me here, on my blog, on Twitter, or Facebook and let me know what you think about my work. I'd love to hear from you!



Visit author website

No comments:

Post a Comment