Are you nuts for word games? We are! So it's with some excitement that we test out this newly-released word game from Bullbitz. In this game, you re-construct a scrambled quote, by vertically swapping letter tiles.
The game has 5-star customer reviews, and it's nearing the Top 100 in Amazon's Appstore. We tested it successfully on our Kindle Fire HD, and on our Kindle Fire (non-HD).
This one's a good one! At first the game is deceptively simple. But as the quotes get longer and more intricate, you'll find yourself increasingly engaged as you swap letters among multiple rows. When you solve a quote, the quote is displayed for you along with its source.
I enjoyed the choice of quotes. There were some new ones to me as well as the more well-known ones I recognized.
As with other Bullbitz games, the game play is well thought-out. It's nicely designed and the controls are pleasing. The game comes with a simple tutorial, but it's intuitive enough that you likely won't need it.
The quotes come in eight categories (inspirational, life quotes, happiness, forgiveness, friendship, anger, motivation, and intelligence). Almost 500 quotes are provided. The game keeps track of your progress. Click on the screenshots below for larger views of the gameplay.
Verdict: At 99 cents, this game's well worth it! And a must-have if you enjoy word games.
I wasn't sure I wanted another word game, but the price was low so I gave it a whirl...2 hours ago!!! I wasn't fond of the music so I silenced it but that was the only thing that bothered me about this game. The levels are challenging enough to keep you from getting bored, yet easy enough to keep you from getting frustrated and the phrases you discover are a nice little reward at the end of each level. I will leave you with this final warning ; Don't begin this game unless you have a few hours free. You'll find it difficult at best to drag yourself away!
-- Kim, Amazon reviewer
Customer Reviews
Screenshots (click to enlarge)

More apps from this developer

No comments:
Post a Comment