Today's KDD: Twelve Months, by Steven Manchester. Normally $5.99, now $0.99!83% off, today only! 328 pages. 58 of 60 reviews, four stars and above.
Amazon reviewer Glenda Bixler says "I first met Steven Manchester through his book, Pressed Pennies! I still remember the book's title and it brings the book to mind. Titles are important, but they don't necessarily guide you in knowing what a book will be about. Indeed, I thought Twelve Months was a thriller. And, you know what, in many ways it is! Just not the type of thriller I'd expected..." and "Memorable, obviously, but unforgettable in its potential for each of us. A thriller? You bet! The thrill of experiencing your own 12 months... I pray that each reader will take the opportunity I've had. Thank you Steven Manchester for writing this book..."
Another reviewer compared this novel favorably to one of Nicholas Sparks' works.
Don DiMarco has a very good life – a family he loves, a comfortable lifestyle, passions and interests that keep him amused. He also thought he had time, but that turned out not to be the case. Faced with news that might have immediately felled most, Don now wonders if he has time enough. Time enough to show his wife the romance he didn't always lavish on her. Time enough to live out his most ambitious fantasies. Time enough to close the circle on some of his most aching unresolved relationships. Summoning an inner strength he barely realized he possessed, Don sets off to prove that twelve months is time enough to live a life in full.
A glorious celebration of each and every moment that we're given here on Earth, as well as the eternal bonds that we all share, TWELVE MONTHS is a stirring testament to the power of the human spirit.
A glorious celebration of each and every moment that we're given here on Earth, as well as the eternal bonds that we all share, TWELVE MONTHS is a stirring testament to the power of the human spirit.
Features: text-to-speech and lending enabled.
For more Kindle Daily Deals, including a Kid's Daily Deal, go here.
Happy Reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment