Friday, November 16, 2012

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Slice Ice

Today's Free App of the Day is Slice Ice
Originally $1.99


9 of 15 reviews are four stars and above.  There is one one-star review that isn't even for the actual product.  One review complains of spyware.  From our members:  SheilaJ says "Penguin Slice on my Fire HD this morning and I love it." and   "I could see this game being a major time gulp for me.  This is a ★★★★★ game in my book."  BTackitt says: "I'll be getting this one, DH & DD love to play a version of this on his iPad."  Wavesprite: Played "Slice Ice" this morning on my Kindle Fire HD, and it works great." and "I give it 5 stars."

These apps work for at least the original Fire.  To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment