Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Kung Fu Fight

Today's Free App of the Day is Kung Fu Fight
Originally $0.99



OK, this has ok reviews...7 of 9 reviews are four stars and above.  It's a retro looking platform game where your little 8-bit Kung Fu fighter jumps, runs and fights as he tries to rescue the farmer's daughter.  No one star reviews, one two star review complains about the controls, as do others.

Not a horrible app, but I thought it was time for another KBAAD.  Here's a useful one as we're all doing a lot of ordering:  Shiprack.



I have a couple of different tracking apps that I used on my old Fire; this one is pretty easy to use.  It's a shipment tracker.  Ignore the one star reviews; they all have to do with a prior version that was loaded in the Amazon store that was not compatible with the Fire.  That's apparently been fixed...I had no problems with this app on my old Fire or on my Fire 4G

You can send emails with tracking numbers to your Shiprack account and it will automatically start adding them, or you can manually add a tracking number.  I click on the app and it shows me the list of things I've ordered and what the status of each is. Yes, that's right--I have a list of things coming, doesn't everyone?

This app is compatible with the original Fire and works on my Fire 4G.  To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment