Today's Free App Game of the Day is Turkey Stuffin'
Originally $0.99
OK. I'll say it. Get ready. This one is a turkey. ::) 9 of 10 reviews are three stars and below. Possibly the most helpful review is this one: "Sticking stuff up a live turkey's butt is gross. This is why you don't teach 12 year olds how to program Android apps."
And so we have a bonus app today: Crackle
This one is rated 3.3 stars out of 5, so a little lower than I try to get for the KBAAD, but I love watching video and I thought I'd get this one to try on the new Fire (though all I know at this point is that it works on the original Fire.) Supposed to have videos--tv shows, movies--to watch for free.
These apps work for at least the original Fire. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page. Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.
I will be checking this one out later today to see if it's compatible with the Fire 8.9 HD and, if so, what game play is like.
Have fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment