Originally $0.99
8 of 25 reviews are four stars and above and say this is the best baseball game available. 16 of 25 reviews protest that it won't play on rooted devices. One three-star review says that they won't allow it to play on rooted devices so people won't be able to use cheat programs to get the pay stuff for free. One review complains about excessive permissions but gives gameplay a good review.
KindleBoards member Mark says, "I give it 4****; probably the best baseball game I've played on the Fire so far ;)"
Here's today's bonus pick: Nature Sounds:
61 of 71 reviews are four stars and above. It plays nature sounds like rain and waves to help in relaxation, sleep and meditation. A good "white noise" type app.
KB member SheilaJ says: "I have a kindle fire HD and Nature Sounds works great. There are beautiful pictures to go with each of the different nature sound choices. There is an easy to set timer so that you can set it from 1 minute to 59 minutes and then your fire will shut off. I did a screen capture of the picture that goes with the crackling campfire."
"There are 11 different "white noise" selections, from roaring surf to Wind in the Winter - brrr.
I give it ★★★★"
These apps work for at least the original Fire. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page. Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.
Have fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment