The founder of KBoards - Harvey Chute - will have his first novel, Stone and Silt, released on August 19th. It's a historical mystery, based in 1860s British Columbia, and a cozy read for young adults as well as we older readers. Here's a synopsis of the book.
To celebrate, we'd like to offer a free pre-release copy of the e-book for 15 of you! And two more people will receive signed print copies of the book!
You can sign up below to enter. On July 31st we'll randomly draw the winners.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

I would enjoy reading this.
ReplyDeleteblessings
joeym11@frontier.com
Thanks, Diana! I hope you do find it enjoyable.
DeleteThank you~
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering, Nurani!
DeleteThank you for the chance to win a copy of this.
ReplyDelete~ Peace ~ Alison
Thank you for the chance to win a copy.
ReplyDelete~ Peace ~ Alison
You're welcome, Alison! Good luck!
DeleteAlways looking for a good read! Thanks
ReplyDeleteAlways looking for a good read! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks and good luck!
Deletethis book would be a great addition to any library..would love to read this...
ReplyDeletethis would be a great addition to any library...thanks for the opportunity to get a copy...love to read it ...
ReplyDeletesusan (as clyde)
Thank you, Susan! I hope you do get a chance to read it!
DeleteSounds like a great read
ReplyDeleteThanks, Cindy!
DeleteSounds like a great read!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to everyone.. and to me..:)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck on the 31st!
DeleteThis sounds interesting. Win or not, I can't wait to read it.
ReplyDeleteThat's kind of you - thanks, Nadia!
DeleteHistorical mysteries are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy them too, and it was fun to write this one. Thanks, Chel!
DeleteStone and Silt sounds like just the book for my 15 year old daughter and I to read this summer!
ReplyDeleteI wrote the book with my 16-year-old daughters in mind, so I think your teen might enjoy it! Thank you for your kind comment!
DeleteMy 16 year old loves to read history base books.
ReplyDeleteI hope your teen enjoys this one!
DeleteLooking for a good read.
ReplyDeleteWould love to read this book...
ReplyDeleteThanks, Emily! Good luck!
DeleteSounds like a great read! The older I become, the more I enjoy history!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sandy!
DeleteThe older I become, the more I enjoy history!
ReplyDeleteCant wait to read it- even if I dont win!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ashley!
DeleteCant wait to read it- Even if I dont win a free copy!! <3
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like an awesome story. I'd love to win a copy!
ReplyDeleteLisa Myers
raccoonlover1963@sbcglobal.net
This sounds like an awesome story. I'd love to win a copy!
ReplyDeleteLisa Myers
raccoonlover1963@sbcglobal.net
Couldn't get entry to load on my kindle.Please enter me.spotscrazy@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI would love a copy.
ReplyDeleteTeresa Travnichek
appyt@yahoo.com
Thanks for the opportunity :)
ReplyDeletethanks and I would love to read your book
ReplyDeleteThanks, hope to read your book!
ReplyDelete