Saturday, July 13, 2013

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Hidden Numbers

Today's Free App of the Day is Hidden Numbers
Originally $1.99


EDIT:  the one star reviews on this app mention a virus.  While my scan with Kapersky Security (not available on Amazon) did not reveal a virus, Kapersky did say it was a security risk; I suspect one or more permissions leaves a vulnerability.  FYI.

This is a hidden objects game using numbers rather than other objects.  I'm enjoying it.  You search for the numbers 1-25.  Some of them are quite tough to spot!

You get three stars if you get them all within the five minute time limit; two stars if you make it within the limit using no hints, and you can replay levels to get all the stars or to improve your score.  There seem to be a unlimited number of hints.  You lose points for using the first hint, more points the farther in you use it, as near as I can tell.  You lose 10 seconds for each click not on a number.  There's no penalty for clicking the same number twice.  You can zoom in, which can help with tough numbers, but be careful--I sometimes get the 10 second penalty when trying the reverse pinch or moving the zoom focus. I try to touch already-found numbers when pinching or moving.

For instructions, click on the light bulb on the main menu page. You don't have to find the numbers in order, and I recommend that you hit all the ones you can readily find as fast as you can to give you time to find the tough ones.

45 of 59 reviews are four stars and above.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with my Fire HD 8.9" 4G. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE hidden object games. However, I find the screens are too small on my Kindle Fire HD for me to see the objects.

    ReplyDelete