Sunday, July 28, 2013

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Azada (Full) - a fun puzzle adventure!

Today's Free App of the Day is Azada (Full)
Originally $1.99


From the product page: Trapped in a haunted room by his great-uncle, the adventurous Titus has asked you to help release him from the magical spell. To do this, you must solve the most mysterious puzzles of Azada. Crack the series of puzzles and fill in the missing pages of the enchanted book to free Titus from his prison.

This is a nice change from the hidden object games. Lots of different puzzles, as well as a hidden object aspect finding objects that you then put together to use on things in the current picture. Graphics are pretty good, but I think it would be hard to use on a device smaller than my 8.9" Fire. At the very least, I'm glad I'm using it on a larger device. :)

 The puzzles aren't too hard so far (I've only gotten through the first "chapter.") Basically, you find a few objects, use them to find other objects in the picture and a series of mini games opens up, that you must get through to end the chapter. The one-star reviews mostly complain about a couple specific mini-games which they say are too difficult. Those reviews are about a year old, I don't know if the developers fixed the games; I haven't gotten to those yet.  I'm enjoying this one!  I recommend it if you enjoy solving puzzles of all types.

135 of 165 reviews are four stars and above.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with my Fire HD 8.9" 4G. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment