Sunday, December 29, 2013

Discover "Will to Love" and the Lifestyle by Design series from Miranda P. Charles

Free today: this steamy romance has over sixty reviews and is praised by its readers as "Cute!" "Juicy!" and "Sweet & Spicy."

Will To Love (Lifestyle by Design Book 1), by Miranda P. Charles

"Well-written romance. Although I'm not terribly impressed with the picture on the cover I really enjoyed this book. I typically read mystery fiction and shy away from romances. Most are too "fluffy" and have little substance or plot. This one was a very welcome surprise. I could actually relate to what was going on with the charactors because they seemed like real life people. There was a lot going on beneath the surface and the reader never knew for sure how it would go till the end. Loved the end (although by then it was a foregone conclusion). Even hubby wanted to know how it ended and he's a history buff-go figure. Look forward to more." -- Amazon reviewer

A sexy and sweet novel that will make you fall in love again.

Clarise Carson was desperate to keep her newly-engaged sister from playing matchmaker at her very own engagement party. She couldn't think of anything more embarrassing than have her sister's guests see her as the loser in love who couldn't find "The One" so she dragged a handsome friend to be her pretend date for the night.

Will Matthews attended his friend Rick's engagement party purely for business reasons. He had no desire whatsoever to be introduced to single females who were after a boyfriend. He was far too focused on building his business to the success he dreamed.

When Will and Clarise met, sparks flew. But how could Clarise stop her old wounds from opening up again? And how could Will learn to embrace the one thing he didn't even know he wanted?

*****

Each book in the Lifestyle by Design series is a complete stand-alone novel that would give you enjoyment on its own. However, to maximise your experience of the series, the author recommends reading them in order.

Will To Love is the first of three sexy contemporary romance books from the Lifestyle by Design series.
Book 2: Heart Robber (Jessa Allen and Rob Granger)
Book 3: Ray of Love (Faye Summers and Ray Thackery)
This book is for adults only. It contains sexual content.


Get the first book in this series!

Worldwide links: USA United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Japan Italy Brazil India Mexico


More books in the Lifestyle by Design series



Meet the Author

Ever since I was a young teenager, I have loved reading romance novels. My auntie used to send me boxes of her books and I would devour them one after another.

Every so often, I would read a mystery or a suspense or a paranormal novel as I love those genres too. But romance is still my favourite. :)

For many years, I wrote technical and non-fiction materials for professional use and had only dreamt about writing a novel.

Then, one day, after a period of binge-reading sexy romances, I decided to sit in front of my computer and start writing my first fiction book. The result? My debut novel, "Will To Love", the first in the hot and sexy Lifestyle by Design series.

After that, I knew that I would love to tell more beautiful love stories through my books.

I live in Sydney, Australia with my amazing husband who lovingly cheers me on in my journey as a novelist.

I would love to connect with you!



Visit author website

No comments:

Post a Comment