Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"The Gatekeeper's Sons," by Eva Pohler

The Gatekeeper's Sons (The Gatekeeper's Saga Book 1), by Eva Pohler
Price: $0.00
385 pages, with a 4.4-star rating from 130 reviews

"The Gatekeeper's Sons is "sure to thrill Hunger Games fans." - Kirkus Reviews

"This book quickly became a page turner, and toward the end I was biting my nails!" – Mama Bookasaurus

"I love nothing more than a great series I can really sink my teeth into, and I think this series will end up being one of my favorites." – My Escape Into Books

Fifteen-year-old Therese watches her parents die. While in a coma, she meets the twin sons of Hades—Hypnos (the god of sleep) and Thanatos (the god of death). She thinks she's manipulating a dream, not kissing the god of death and totally rocking his world.

Than makes a deal with Hades and goes as a mortal to the Upperworld to try and win Therese's heart, but not all the gods are happy. Some give her gifts. Others try to kill her.

The deal requires Therese to avenge the death of her parents. With the help of Than’s fierce and exotic sisters, the Furies, she finds herself in an arena face to face with the murderer, and only one will survive.

Get this KB Spotlight book!

Worldwide links: USA United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Japan Italy Brazil India Mexico



Customer Reviews



Online Sample


Get this KB Spotlight book!


Meet the Author

I write fiction for teens and adults and teach writing and literature at a university in San Antonio, where I live with my husband, three kids, and two dogs. I'm also an avid reader. I've always said I never want to give up reading for writing or vice versa. I want to do both. My favorite authors are J.K. Rowling, Tracy Chevalier, Ann Patchett, Suzanne Collins, Barbara Kingsolver, Cassandra Clare, and Stephanie Meyer. I have too many to name, but those are a handful of them.

I love to interact with readers and have recently added features to my website at http://www.evapohler.com with this in mind. If you email me your art and/or stories based on The Gatekeeper's Saga, or on Greek mythology in general, I will post them on my website for others to enjoy. You will also fins a short video on the Olympians and a fun Jeopardy Game to test your knowledge. If you enjoy quizzes, you can download a free app to test your knowledge of The Gatekeeper's Saga.

Thanks for taking the time to read about me and my writing!

More from this Author

The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th books in this series are below... and you can now pre-order the sixth and final book in the saga -- "The Gatekeeper's Promise" -- coming out on October 1st..!


No comments:

Post a Comment