Save $2.50! This popular book is reduced - today only - to 99 cents!
"The first half of Volcano Watch is structured like a mystery, and the tone is brooding as Cassie mourns the loss of a friend while the geologists monitor the volcano in anticipation of raising the watch status. ... The latter part of the book turns into pure thriller with enough heat and ash for any action fan.
And I have to say that in terms of character, the scene with the morphine injection rocked; if you read this book you'll know what I mean." -- ScienceThrillers.com
Pick up Book One in the series for just 99 cents!
amazon.com/BADWATER-Oldfield-Forensic-Geology-ebook/dp/B005466WQ6
NO WAY OUT--so says the note in the pocket of the murdered mayor.
The volcano beneath her town is seething, and the fate of Mammoth Lakes now rests in the hands of emergency planner Adrian Krom.
But Krom has his own agenda.
Investigating the case, forensic geologist Cassie Oldfield tracks mineral clues to discover how the mayor died--and what she found. As the volcano moves toward red alert, Cassie races to prevent 'no way out' from becoming a prophecy.
Customer Reviews
Online Sample
Meet the Author
I'm author of a US History textbook, and have contributed to texts in the sciences. I've done tech-writing for the Silicon Valley computer industry, and that experience hatched an idea that became my first novel, about an attempt to sabotage the nation's telephone system.
I went in a different direction with the Forensic Geology Series, taking mystery into outdoor adventure and thriller territory.
More from this Author
No comments:
Post a Comment