Monday, October 13, 2014

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Montezuma Puzzle 2 Premium

Today's Free App of the Day is Montezuma Puzzle 2 Premium
Originally $0.99


This is a fun puzzle game. You fit colorful geometric pieces into a shape. It's not timed. Graphics are attractive and gameplay is smooth. The music is ok, though I usually play with my devices muted. You can turn the sound off on the main menu. There is a hint button; you get three hints per game which are refreshed when you go to the next game.

What would be a five star game for me was brought down to three stars by the incessant nagging to review--every three games. I finally did, though I deducted two stars in my fit of pique over the nagging. So, I recommend the game, but also recommend that you either review it quickly or hold it in your library in the hope that the developer will regain its senses and change the frequency. The good news is that the nagging DOES stop when you review (I've had games where that was NOT true.)

84 of 145 reviews are four stars and above.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with my Fire HDXs. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment