Monday, October 20, 2014

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: An internet-based Match 3 game

Today's Free App of the Day is Fitz: Match 3 Puzzle Full
Originally $1.99


This is a match-3 game. The wrinkle is that it's a competitive game--you play against another player on the Internet. So you must be online to play. It's not for me. Don't want to play against random people on the internet. Nor do I find the game very attractive. And it takes a bit to connect to the server between each game played, and there is a promo for another game that appears each time. I give it two stars, though it's rate higher than that on average. I don't have time to look for a KBAAD as I have to run out right now, so I'm turning it over to our members--got a favorite Match 3 in particular or other app in general that hasn't been mentioned in a while? Let us know!

26 of 37 reviews are four stars and above.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with my Fire HD 8.9" 4G. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment