Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Today's Fire Free App of the Day: Ultimate Hangman HD

Today's Free App of the Day is Ultimate Hangman HD
Originally $0.99


This was previously the Free App of the Day on April 23, 2013.  Here's my review from that date:

The classic Hangman game. Well reviewed. Ignore the one star reviews, they are complaints about an erroneous price, since corrected. I picked this one up! Love Hangman!

And, it's still good!  Here's a comment from Green Thumb, one of our members, back in 2013:

I got this one in the middle of the night last night on my lunch break, and played for the whole hour. Very fun animations. I found myself picking incorrect letters on purpose to watch the little guy! 

[url=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00881PTRC/?tag=kboards-20][img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81OlSvpSq0L._SL160_.png[/img][/url] 

241 of 334 reviews are four stars and above.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with my Fire HD 8.9" 4G. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment