Monday, July 21, 2014

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day (July 21, 2014): Handy Photo

Today's Free App of the Day is Handy Photo
Originally $1.99


This is a pretty powerful photo editor, though I found the menu system a bit cryptic. :D It does have a tutorial however.

 It has many powerful features--one of the best being the ability to select an object in your photo and move it separately within the photo. I did crash the software trying to isolate a fairly large item and add it to a separate layer--I'll have to try that again later. This is definitely a photo editing tool I want in my arsenal. Most of the one-star reviews are bogus. Not sure why Amazon allows these. One complained about needing WiFi access; I was able to use the app in Airplane mode on my Fire HDX.

9 of 13 reviews are four stars and above.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with my Fire HD 8.9" 4G. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment