Saturday, October 17, 2015

Free Kindle Books! (Saturday Oct 17)

Free today!

Veiled Obsession (His Agenda 1): A Disturbing Psychological Thriller, by Dori Lavelle. (Still free?)

"I recommend this book to anyone who loves a good mysterious, twisted, dark thriller. It does have a cliffhanger that leads into 2 more books after this and is fast paced in the beginning. This book will definitely have your mind blown and emotions going wild with fear and excitement and definitely wanting you to bite your nails during intense scenes." -- Amazon Reviewer

**WARNING: Due to sexual situations and adult content, Veiled Obsession, a disturbing psychological thriller, is not intended for readers under the age of 18, and anyone who is unable to read books containing the following issues: kidnapping, murder, graphic rape, and extreme abuse.**

I cry for the man I used to know, the man I used to love...until his love killed mine.

My name is Haley Macknight, and I'm dying inside. From the outside my life is every woman's dream. I'm married to Jude Macknight, a sexy multimillionaire who loves me...too much.

Once upon a time, I loved him. But that love is dead. Unwilling to let me go, I've become his obsession. His heart is dark and damaged, and he will stop at nothing to make sure I remain in a marriage I no longer want, inside my gilded cage.

Each day I pull away from Jude, I watch him transform into a monster. Before my eyes, he becomes a man I don't recognize, a dangerous man. He makes it clear that I belong to him, that my life is no longer my own. If I leave, he'll kill me. But if I stay, I'll die a slow death.

**This dark romance thriller serial unfolds over three volumes.**

SERIES READING ORDER:
Veiled Obsession (His Agenda Book 1)
Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda Book 2) - $2.99
Broken Illusions (His Agenda Book 3) - $1.99 PREORDER SALE (Price changes to $2.99 after release)



207 pages, with a 4.4-star rating from 105 reviews.

                     



Free today!

Music For My Soul, by Lauren Linwood. (Still free?)

"I do not read a great deal of historical fiction, but I am certainly going to read all that Lauren Linwood writes from this point forward. Music for my Soul was compelling, beautifully written and has a plot that continually keeps the reader on the edge of their seat. Her heroine, Madeline, is exceptionally drawn and heroic. All in all a sterling debut. For those readers who enjoy classic historical fiction with heart and solid research, give Music for My Soul a try!" -- Amazon Reviewer

As the third wife of an abusive French vineyard owner, Madeleine Bouchard hasn’t produced the expected heir after three years of marriage. Fearing he plans to kill her, she flees during a trip to England. Unable to make her way home, she joins a troupe of traveling mummers and reinvents herself as the only woman troubadour in the land, captivating audiences with both song and story.

Nobleman Garrett Montayne’s fascination with Madeleine causes him to pay the troupe to bypass their next stop in order to journey to his estate. Though he suspects Madeleine of being a thief with dark secrets, love blossoms between them under the magical moon of summer solstice.

But Madeleine’s past is about to catch up with her, as her husband is set to arrive to conduct business with Garrett. Madeleine determines to free herself from her loveless marriage and make a new life with Garrett, no matter what the cost.



282 pages, with a 4.6-star rating from 39 reviews.

                     



Free today!

The Rush (The Siren Series Book 1), by Rachel Higginson. (Still free?)

"Ivy is the type of girl who seems like she has everything; she's beautiful, has money, and is the person all the girls envy and all the guys want. The problem with all this is Ivy is emotionally and mentally broken. Rachel Higginson has proven why she has quickly become on of my favorite authors very fast. This is another great book, that I'm positive only shows that she is creating another amazing series that will take her readers on an exciting journey." -- Amazon Reviewer

A life not her own—A future already decided.

Every facet of Ivy Pierce’s life is meticulously planned out and plotted. Cynical and jaded by sixteen, Ivy’s only hope is to escape the legacy she was born into.

She has a plan, a carefully thought out, feasible plan. She just has to play by the rules until everything falls into place. Unfortunately as predictable as her life can be, she never sees Ryder Sutton coming. He tumbles into her life unimpressed and untouched by her and the life she lives. He’s an enigma to her. A gorgeous, frustrating, sincere mystery and a complete phenomenon in the ugly world she lives in.

What blooms between them is a fiercely intense attraction that cannot be ignored. Even though they would both be better off without each other—Even if both their lives depend on staying apart.



322 pages, with a 4.4-star rating from 149 reviews.

                     



Free today!

Twister Tales: Unraveling Tornado Myths, by Steve LaNore. (Still free?)

"This is a great informational and very well written book!! Mr. LaNore made this an entertaining and yet educational book. I really enjoyed learning about tornado "myths" and facts. Next time we have severe weather in our area, I will remember what I have learned." -- Amazon Reviewer

WARNING! Tornado myths are under the microscope...
Twister Tales looks at tornado myths and misconceptions and sets the record straight.
You’ll find in-depth answers to questions like:
Does a green sky mean a tornado is coming?
Is outrunning a tornado in a car a bad idea?
What does Doppler radar really tell you?
Twister Tales also cracks open the record books to examine the 10 deadliest tornadoes in U.S. history.
Find out that the question “Who gets the most tornadoes?” doesn’t have an
easy answer.
“Be Weather Aware” sections help you put together a game plan before
storms show up.
This book is a must have if you like weather or science!



136 pages, with a 4.9-star rating from 39 reviews.

                     



"Like" our Facebook page so you never miss a bargain e-book!

Free and Bargain Kindle books, delivered to your inbox:
Subscribe today to our daily e-mail!

(We save you time by curating our selections of bargain books. We filter out books with a less than 4-star rating, or have few reviews. We exclude books that are merely teasers, and generally exclude those that are less than 100 pages in length. Your time is valuable and we strive to find quality for you in your bargain e-books!)

No comments:

Post a Comment