Friday, August 7, 2015

Dangerous Intentions, by Dori Lavelle

Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda 2), by Dori Lavelle. (Still 0.99?)

"No spoilers here... just know that Jude's threat on her life is real and not easily avoided. Haley will need to make some very drastic decisions and build her courage if she wants to survive this ordeal. At the end of this book, your heart will be beating wildly just like mine did. Only one problem... there is one more book coming. Can Haley survive the plot twist that is coming? Dori Lavelle, I need for you to publish the last book soon. I don't think my heart can take much more!" -- Amazon reviewer

My name is Haley Macknight, and I've finally escaped my marriage from hell. But my husband, Jude Macknight, has murder on his mind. He will stop at nothing to get me back. Even from a distance, he's controlling the course of my life. It's only a matter of time before he finds me. Before he kills me.

Quote from book:

From the moment I'd entered Jude's life, he had managed mine. He'd ordered me, albeit with the illusion of gentleness at first, to do what he wanted. He'd molded me into the kind of woman that fit into his life. I had offered him my freedom in exchange for security, and then love. Freedom was a high price to pay, but one often finds that out too late.

**This serial unfolds over three volumes.**

210 pages, with a 4.7-star rating from 22 reviews.





"Like" our Facebook page so you never miss a bargain e-book!

Free and Bargain Kindle books, delivered to your inbox:
Subscribe today to our daily e-mail!

(We save you time by curating our selections of bargain books. We filter out books with a less than 4-star rating, or have few reviews. We exclude books that are merely teasers, and generally exclude those that are less than 100 pages in length. Your time is valuable and we strive to find quality for you in your bargain e-books!)

No comments:

Post a Comment