Friday, June 20, 2014

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Mount Olympus

Today's Free App of the Day is Mount Olympus
Originally $1.99


This is a nice point-and-click adventure game with a hint system and the ability to skip puzzles. I enjoyed my brief test of it. My only complaint was that it was a bit large. One review says 180 MB on the device; I had trouble downloading it to my most used device and had to switch.

There are three one-star reviews. One of them is by someone who ALWAYS gives one star reviews with some bogus story; one says the game is disappointing and one couldn't install the game, which could be a space issue. I think this is a good game--between three and four stars based on the little bit I've done.

20 of 33 reviews are four stars and above.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with my Fire HDXs. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment