Monday, January 19, 2015

Free and bargain Kindle books! (Monday Jan 19)

Free today!

Post-Human Series Books 1-4, by David Simpson. (Still free?)

"Fantastic series, download and start reading right now!" -- Reviewify.co.uk Hall of Fame Reviewer

"I read through the books, feeling a strong connection to the characters, wishing at times some of the tech were real, and at others being very thankful that humanity is not quite there." -- SFsignal.com--Hugo award winning website

**BOOK 5 (INHUMAN) AVAILABLE FOR $2.99**


"Wow! Reads like an action film is reeling off in your head!" -JOANNA DANEMAN [#1 HALL OF FAME] [AMAZON VINE VOICE REVIEWER] (Review for Sub-Human)
.
"Fantastic series, download and start reading right now!" -Mark Draper [TOP 10 AMAZON REVIEWER]
.
BOOK DESCRIPTION: What's better than reading Amazon Kindle's most popular exclusive science fiction series of 2012/2014? Reading it in one collected edition...for FREE! David Simpson's Post-Human Series has been downloaded over 400,000 times in the last two years, delighting readers with an action-packed series filled to the brim with nanobots, A.I., androids, post-humans, cyborgs, and a cast of likeable characters and star-crossed love that you won't be able to resist. All that and it's thought-provoking and philosophical too! Ready to get hooked? Then download the series here and experience it for yourself!
.
(Special offer only to Post-Human readers)**Love the Post-Human series? Want FREE advance e-copies of my indie books for life? Then join my core advance readers list and get e-copies of my books before the official release date for FREE! All I ask for in return is that you send me feedback via email (like a test audience for a movie) so that I know I'm serving my most important and supportive readers! If you do that, you can stay on my list for life! Not a bad deal, if I do say so myself :) Haven't read the series but think you might love it and don't want to miss out? Email me and I'll save you a spot while you read the series. If you love it, send me a follow up email and I'll officially add you! I'll be capping my advance reading list soon, but for now, I'm still taking on readers, so don't delay and send me a personal message to posthumanmedia@gmail.com and get your exclusive spot in the Post-Human tribe!**

807 pages, with a 4.5-star rating from 812 reviews.





Mountain Man, by Keith C Blackmore. (Still 0.99?)

"Fun read with an entertaining leading man! I have a soft spot for zombie fiction and Mountain Man was a very enjoyable addition to my reading list. The main character is a lovable portrait of simple motivation that develops nicely throughout the story. Hardly an action hero or tough guy, Gus just makes the best of what the new world has to offer him, which just happens to revolve around rum and whiskey. There are a couple of dialogue exchanges that had me laughing out loud, which is rare in a genre type book. I don't think I'll ever think of suitcases in the same way again. Gus is damaged goods but in a real, and humorous way." -- Amazon reviewer

For a limited time, book 1 of this complete 4 book series is now only .99 cents.

Boomstick.

Samurai bat.

Motorcycle leather.

And the will to live amongst the unliving.

Augustus Berry lives a day-to-day existence comprised of waking up, getting drunk, and preparing for the inevitable day when "they" will come up the side of his mountain and penetrate his fortress. Living on the outskirts of a city and scavenging for whatever supplies remain after civilization died two years ago, Gus knows that every time he goes down into undead suburbia could be his last.

A story of survival in a zombie apocalypse. First book of completed series. Contains graphic language and scenes of violence.

Series order:
Book 1: Mountain Man
Book 2: Safari
Book 3: Hellifax
Book 4: Well Fed

Also: The Hospital (a single short story, also part of the collection "Cauldron Gristle." This story happens six months before the events of "Mountain Man." )

228 pages, with a 4.4-star rating from 389 reviews.





Free today!

At Any Price (Gaming The System Book 1), by Brenna Aubrey. (Still free?)

"I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED IT. I swear, my heart is still all in my throat over Adam and Mia!" -- Marquita Valentine, NYT Bestselling Author

"Brilliantly written, beautifully plotted and deliciously wrapped up, this story from Brenna Aubrey made me happy, page after page." -- Tammy Falkner, bestselling author of Tall, Tatted and Tempting

"Pretty Woman meets The Big Bang Theory meets Grey's Anatomy!" --Goodreads Reviewer

When Mia Strong, popular gaming blogger, auctions off her virginity online, she knows she'll make waves. But what she will not be making is a love connection. Her rules are set in stone: One night. No further contact.

It's a desperate step, but it's the only way she can go to medical school and pay her mother's mounting hospital bills.

Adam Drake, the enigmatic auction winner, is a software prodigy who made his first millions at seventeen. Now, in his mid-twenties, he's sexy, driven and--as CEO of his own gaming company--he's used to making the rules. Before Mia knows what's happening, he's found the loophole in the rules of her auction. Every stipulation she's made to protect her heart gets tossed by the wayside.

She can't tell if he's playing her...or if he's playing for keeps.

**This New Adult book is intended for readers over the age of 18 due to adult language, sexual content and adult situations. **

391 pages, with a 4.6-star rating from 403 reviews.





Free today!

Farewell, My Deuce: A Reed Ferguson Mystery (A Private Investigator Mystery Series - Crime Suspense Thriller Book 4), by Renee Pawlish. (Still free?)

"I really enjoy the goofball brothers and have been a fan of theirs since This Doesn't Happen In The Movies, and I couldn't put this book down until I found out what happened to Deuce. Farewell My Deuce kept me laughing and in suspense until the last page. A great page turner." -- Amazon reviewer

Want a suspense novel with a healthy dose of humor and film noir fun? This Mystery Series Is For You!

From the author of Readers' Favorite Finalist in mystery THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN IN THE MOVIES...

Farewell, My Deuce

Reed Ferguson returns in his most harrowing adventure yet!

Life and the detecting business are running smoothly for private eye Reed Ferguson, until one of the Goofball Brothers goes missing. Reed leads the search and soon discovers Deuce's connection to some unscrupulous characters. As Reed learns more about Deuce's activities, the clues point to intrigue, danger and death. But will Reed find his friend alive, or will it be "Farewell, My Deuce."

209 pages, with a 4.4-star rating from 29 reviews.





"Like" our Facebook page so you never miss a bargain e-book!

Free and Bargain Kindle books, delivered to your inbox:
Subscribe today to our daily e-mail!

(We save you time by curating our selections of bargain books. We filter out books with a less than 4-star rating, or have few reviews. We exclude books that are merely teasers, and generally exclude those that are less than 100 pages in length. Your time is valuable and we strive to find quality for you in your bargain e-books!)

No comments:

Post a Comment