Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Discover the "The Beginning After The End" series!

Looking for a new series to get lost in? Discover TurtleMe's The Beginning After The End series!

This highly-rated series takes place in a "new world filled with magic and monsters". If you're into fantasy, try The Beginning After The End Series!

Early Years (The Beginning After The End Book 1), by TurtleMe

"The plotline is captivating and entertaining, with the plot perfectly paced. I think that this may be a serious contender for my new favorite series of all time, which is saying something considering I own nearly three hundred books and have read far more at the library. So GO BUY THIS ENTIRE SERIES AND LOVE IT." -- Amazon Reviewer

King Grey has unrivaled strength, wealth, and prestige in world governed through martial ability. However, solitude lingers closely behind those with great power. Beneath the glamorous exterior of a powerful king lurks the shell of man, devoid of purpose and will.

Reincarnated into a new world filled with magic and monsters, the king has a second chance to relive his life. Correcting the mistakes of his past will not be his only challenge, however. Underneath the peace and prosperity of the new world is an undercurrent threatening to destroy everything he has worked for, questioning his role and reason for being born again.

1st Volume of the TBATE series.

  Get the first book in this series!  

Worldwide links:                      


More books in the The Beginning After The End series

    


Meet the Author


Greetings, I go by TurtleMe.

I am a turtle...
...
...

But in all seriousness, I would like to call myself a sort of "author in the making" since my novel and I come from humble origins. The only series that I have written and am currently working on is "The Beginning After The End", which was heavily inspired by my love for novels, light novels, web novels, manga, etc. 

While I live, breathe, write and edit in Southern California, much of my novel is influenced by Eastern culture. I try, however, to take a different twist, incorporating my limited knowledge in writing to create a unique style different from traditional light novels.

My experience in writing has become a big endeavor in which I am constantly navigating through, learning and improving as I continue to write. I have faith that I will be able to improve my skills as an author and my only hope is that my readers enjoy the journey within the novel as much as I enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment