Saturday, September 10, 2016

Discover the "Gully's Fall" series!

Looking for a new series to get lost in? Discover Angela Verdenius's romantic Gully's Fall series!


Burn for You (Gully's Fall Book 1), by Angela Verdenius

"Definitely am happy I tried this author and have already picked up more from her. I am a long time reader of romance and definitely liked the new for me setting of Australia. I liked hearing the jargon (the author provides a nice list of terms). The characters were all likeable and the heroine especially appealed to me. I do not want to give spoilers so I'll just say the author has taken a difficult subject and managed to create a story that is both respectful of the matter but not too dark." -- Amazon Reviewer

One horrendous encounter with bikies left Ash shattered. Arriving in Gully’s Fall in search of a new life, she didn’t count on falling for the hunky, bikie-riding fireman who rescued her when her car broke down.

Scott’s drawn to the rubenesque beauty, his desire for her steadily growing to an erotic burn. Can he discover the cause of her wariness and convince her to give him a chance?


  Get the first book in this series!  

Worldwide links:                      


More books in the Gully's Fall series

        



Get on the mailing list

Don't miss any news on the Gully's Fall Series!

  Subscribe to author newsletter  


Meet the Author

I live in Australia where I am ruled by my cats, adore reading, and think a perfect day is writing and drinking Diet Coke, followed by reading or a good horror movie. A love of animals has me involved in animal welfare, and certainly explains why the cats hog my bed and hot water bottle! Reading has always been my escape, writing my dream. Horror, myths, legends, romance, fantasy and history - there are no limits to the wonders to be found.



  Visit author website  

No comments:

Post a Comment