Friday, March 6, 2015

Free and bargain Kindle books! (Friday Mar 6)

Free today!

The Black Swans: A Tale of the Antrim Cycle, by N.W. Moors. (Still free?)

"Loved the book. I couldn't stop reading this book. I sat on my bed with my laptop and read all 38 chapters. I don't want to give anything away but once you start reading you can't and don't want to stop." -- Amazon reviewer

Taisie MacDonnell loves Celtic music and when a traditional Irish group moves to her small town of Antrim, Maine, she's thrilled. She has no idea that becoming involved with Conn McLaren, the handsome pipe player will enmesh her in magic, a centuries-old enchantment and pursuit by the Fae.
This is a modern retelling of the Irish story "The Children of Lir".

308 pages, with a 5.0-star rating from 1 reviews.





The Sales Crime Policeman (Telepathic Vacuum Cleaner Universe), by David J. Rollins. (Still 0.99?)

"Honestly, It's one of those stories that you want to share with others and joke about forever. Like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy or Monty Python. This book is for anyone." -- Amazon reviewer

THIS BOOK IS ONLY 99 CENTS FOR A LIMITED TIME. BUY IT NOW!

Telepathic Vacuum Cleaner Salesperson Police Officers are an elite group of officers trained to fight door-to-door sales crimes. Every day, they patrol neighborhoods armed with security strength vacuums, looking for signs of sales abuse and bad consumer decisions. And they do what they do without any desire for recognition. To prove that, they give up their names when they become officers. Then again, they don't have a choice. It is department policy.

One Telepathic Vacuum Cleaner Salesperson Policeman decides he wants his name back, but he needs to do more than just complain to his best friend about it. He has been doing that for a while, and it hasn't worked so far. He needs power and influence.

When he starts on the trail of one of the most wanted criminals in his department, he might just get his wish. He only has to catch her, but that is not an easy task. And the closer he gets, the more he finds out just how wanted she is.

David J. Rollins is an exciting new author with a style all his own. His stories are unlike anything else you have ever read, unless you have read Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett, Christopher Moore or William Rankin. And if you have read those authors, you'll love David J. Rollins.

265 pages, with a 4.3-star rating from 9 reviews.





Free today!

Castle Cay (Julie O'Hara Mystery Series Book 1), by Lee Hanson. (Still free?)

"In Castle Cay, Lee Hanson has meticulously crafted a fascinating murder mystery that will delight fans of the genre. Julie O'Hara is a complex, vibrant protagonist whose particular skill (she is a body language expert) is invaluable in helping her `read' her suspects. But it is when the reader learns about her tragic past that Julie really starts to jump off the page. Well worth reading." -- Amazon reviewer

When her best friend is murdered, Julie O'Hara, a body language expert, packs up her suspicion and flies to Boston for his funeral. Who could have killed rising artist Marc Solomon, and what does Castle Cay, the Solomon's mysterious Caribbean island, have to do with it? Before long, Julie's sixth-sense pulls a hidden string that unravels a deadly conspiracy...and her own troubled past.

332 pages, with a 4.1-star rating from 921 reviews.





Free today!

Reckless Longing: A Contemporary College-set New Adult Romance (Reckless series Book 1), by Gina Robinson. (Still free?)

"Reckless Longing was an extremely satisfying and interesting read that kept me on my toes to the last page. I can't wait to dive into sequel and I hope I won't have to wait long for it." -- Smokin' Hot Book Blog

Book One of the Reckless Series
A Contemporary New Adult College Romance

Ellie and Logan's love story begins one hot August night…

Ellie

My mom betrayed me in the worst way possible. I can't forgive her, but I can outwit
her. I'm going to unravel the family secret she's been keeping from me my whole
life. So I'm going to college across the state from her, to the place that has the
answers. I hope. But I have to be careful or I'll blow everything. I can't tell anyone
what I'm doing.

I didn't mean to fall in love. I can't afford to give my heart away or open up to
anyone, least of all charming, rich, former bad boy baseball star Logan Walker. But
he looked so adorable sitting there nursing a black eye the night I met him at my
very first campus event. The way he held my hand made me flush in the suffocating
heat of August and feel really beautiful for the first time in so long I can't remember.
My scar didn't even hurt.

But Logan's moods are mercurial. He's keeping secrets of his own that are too dark
to share, even with me. We agree to be just friends. But our hearts and bodies have
minds of their own. Before I know it, I'm in too deep with him and the answer to the
family secret I came to campus to find may be the thing that tears us apart.

This is a contemporary romance with mature themes, language, and situations.
Readers should be over 17!

327 pages, with a 4.3-star rating from 56 reviews.





"Like" our Facebook page so you never miss a bargain e-book!

Free and Bargain Kindle books, delivered to your inbox:
Subscribe today to our daily e-mail!

(We save you time by curating our selections of bargain books. We filter out books with a less than 4-star rating, or have few reviews. We exclude books that are merely teasers, and generally exclude those that are less than 100 pages in length. Your time is valuable and we strive to find quality for you in your bargain e-books!)

No comments:

Post a Comment