Friday, April 25, 2014

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Mini Piano

Today's Free App of the Day is Mini Piano ®
Originally $0.99


I only played with this briefly, but it looks like a kind of fun piano app. I agree that it is better suited to a larger tablet, but I think it would be of use on a smaller tablet as a teaching tool while playing on a real piano. I could see setting it up and following the app to determine the notes to be played on the real piano.

84 of 107 reviews are four stars and above.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with my Fire HD 8.9" 4G. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment