Saturday, October 5, 2013

Discover the "Immortal Ones" series!

Dive into the "Immortal Ones" paranormal romance series, with book 1 - "A Chance for Charity" - free today!


A Chance for Charity (The Immortal Ones - A Paranormal Romance), by S.L. Baum

"Enjoyable, romantic story! I really enjoyed this story of love, truth and the supernatural. The writer reminds me of Stephenie Meyer in both her straightforward writing style and her desire to keep the story appropriate for the intended audience. As a mother of tweens and a teacher to teens, I am so happy to find stories that are fun, interesting and still respectable. When you start the story, you will wonder if you are getting entangled in yet another vampire story. But I can assure you it is not! Almost immediately you find there to be mystery and twists that are so much fun. I cannot wait to read the next book and continue the journey with these characters." -- Amazon reviewer

If you live long enough... love (and danger) will find you.

Seventeen-year-old Charity regularly changes her town and her name, with hopes to begin a new life. But it's impossible to fly under the radar in tiny Telluride, Colorado. When fellow newcomer Link enters her life, her plan to start over with a clean slate unravels. Charity soon realizes that you can never truly leave your past behind, while Link discovers that mortals are not the only beings to walk this earth.

The Immortal Ones - Winner of the 2012 Paranormal Romance Guild Reviewer's Choice Award for BEST YA SERIES.

Get the first book in this series!

Worldwide links: USA United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Japan Italy Brazil India Mexico


More books in The Immortal Ones series



Video Trailer



Get on the mailing list

Don't miss updates for The Immortal Ones Series!

Subscribe to author newsletter


Meet the Author

I have had a love of sci-fi since I was a kid... watching Star Trek with my father. I am such a junky for action packed sci-fi movies to this day... thanks Dad! That love started to include the supernatural/paranormal as I reached my teens. I will always thank Anne Rice and Lestat for introducing me to a whole new genre... and my love vampire fiction was born. When I began writing, I didn't consider the YA paranormal genre. I started two previous projects that I couldn't finish, and I never knew why. But, when I started to write - A Chance for Charity (The Immortal Ones) - the story poured out of me and I loved every minute of the writing process! I still have those other stories, and someday I plan to go back and finish them.

I am a crafter by nature! This probably also explains my love of writing - it is in the creative family. I scrapbook, sew, bead, etc... I love to create. I have a room in my home dedicated to crafts. Paper, ribbons, stickers, die-cuts, there is whole mess of supplies! At one time I was in the handcrafted wedding/party invitation business. You should see my kiddos' birthday invitations!

My other love is baking, although I don't do a ton of it. Because if I bake it, then I want to eat it! Cookie creation is a fun process. I like to see how many yummy ingredients I can cram into a recipe. So far, my favorite cookie is an oatmeal, coconut, chocolate chip, toffee bit cookie - YUM! I will totally email you that recipe :D

On top of writer, part time teacher, crafter, baker... I am wife and mother - the latter being the best job in the world!

http://slbaum.com

Visit author website

No comments:

Post a Comment