Friday, June 21, 2013

"The Dragon's Banner," by Jay Allan

On sale for 99 cents, for two days only! This first book of the Pendragon Chronicles series follows warrior Uther Pendragon, and the free peoples of Britannia who make their last stand against the forces of darkness.

The Dragon's Banner (Pendragon Chronicles), by Jay Allan

"I truly feel that this was an excellent book telling the story of the days of Uther Pendragon, High King Of Britain and the father of Arthur, future King and leader of "Camelot" and The Knights of the Round Table. The last traces of the old Roman Empire have just begun to fade from memory, there are threats from the Raiders from the North(Vikings) and usurpers from the South and East. Uther, like his father before him, devotes his life trying to unite the petty English Kingdoms into one strong nation under one High King that can defeat these threats and secure a peaceful, secure and prosperous kingdom. It you enjoy these kinds of stories of kings and kingdoms, full of intrigue and treachery but also grand battles and noble men, you will really enjoy this book. And Merlin is also present influencing events and advising Kings. A very enjoyable read. I highly recommend it!" -- Amazon reviewer

TWO DAYS ONLY: Book One of the Pendragon Chronicles 99 Cents (Reg. 4.99)

The empire that ruled the world is crumbling, and darkness is falling. Cities burn, armies pillage, and warlords struggle for domination. In the shadow of Rome's fall, the land of Britannia is divided and bleeding.

Uther Pendragon is the son of a king and grandson of an emperor. He and his allies will journey to the heart of the dying empire, lead great armies, and forge a fragile alliance, the last hope to preserve the fading light of civilization.

Amidst the ruins of Roman power and glory, the free peoples of Britannia make their last stand against the forces of darkness.

On blood-soaked battlefields and before towered fortresses under siege, Uther and his warriors wage the final war for the future of Britannia. But will victory come at too high a cost?

Before King Arthur, before the round table, before Camelot...there was Uther Pendragon, Britannia's greatest warrior. This is his story.

Get this KB Spotlight book!

Worldwide links: USA United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Japan Italy Brazil India



Customer Reviews



Online Sample


Get this KB Spotlight book!


Meet the Author

I currently live in New York City, and I've been reading science fiction and fantasy for just about as long as I've been reading. My tastes are fairly varied and eclectic, but I'd say favorites are military and dystopian science fiction and epic fantasy, usually a little bit gritty.

I write a lot of science fiction with military themes, but also other SF and some fantasy as well. I like complex characters and lots of backstory and action. Honestly, I think world-building is the heart of science fiction and fantasy, and since that is what I've always been drawn to as a reader, that is what I write.

I've been an investor and non-fiction writer for a long time, a fiction author more recently. When I'm not writing I enjoy traveling, running, hiking, reading. I love hearing from readers and always answer emails. I think you stop growing as a writer if you stop listening to readers.

Among other things, I write the bestselling Crimson Worlds series.

Join my mailing list at http://www.crimsonworlds.com for updates on new releases.


No comments:

Post a Comment