Saturday, May 11, 2013

"Lodestone Book Four: Seeds Across the Sky," by Mark Whiteway

Get this book from the popular Lodestone Sci-Fi series, for today's reduced price of $2.99.

Lodestone Book Four: Seeds Across the Sky (The Lodestone Series), by Mark Whiteway

"I loved Mark Whiteway's Lodestone series, and I was delighted to find this fourth book, "Seeds Across the Sky". Whiteway rekindles my love for a good scifi story with his brilliant work. The characters in this book are not only genuine, but highly lovable (or despicable, depending on the character), and I found myself quickly rooting for children who had just been introduced to the story, if for no other reason than the realistic and heartfelt way that they are introduced. The dialogue is spectacular, taking aspects of real interaction into account, and giving just enough information and description without spoiling the sense of believability or foretelling too much of what is to come. My thanks to Mr. Whiteway, and best wishes for continued excellence. This book should be a NY Times bestseller!" -- Amazon reviewer

The discovery of an ancient artefact sends Keris of the kelanni and the human Alexander McCann spinning back into the distant past to uncover a threat more terrible than either of them could conceive.

'Seeds Across the Sky' is the fourth book in the best selling Lodestone Series.

Get this KB Spotlight book!

Worldwide links: USA United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Japan Italy Brazil


Video Trailer



Customer Reviews



Online Sample


Get this KB Spotlight book!


Meet the Author

Mark Whiteway (1959- ) lives in rural West Sussex, England, near the former home of H G Wells. For more information on published books as well as future projects, please join me at www.markwhiteway.weebly.com

"Writing SciFi has been a long held ambition of mine. As a kid, I read everything-Wells, Verne, Heinlein, etc., etc. At twelve years old, I wrote a novella. (I still have it, hand-written in a huge ledger). It was about our sun going nova, and the resulting breakdown of society, as told through the eyes of three boys. It had a pretty surreal ending.

"Following that, life intervened, and it was only in April '09 that I determined that I wanted to get back to writing. I had had several ideas running around in my head for some time, of which the Lodestone concept was probably the strongest. As I began to develop the story, it rapidly became clear that there was no way I was going to be able to cover it all in a single book, and so the Lodestone Series was born."

More from this Author


No comments:

Post a Comment