Sunday, May 12, 2013

"IXEOS," by Jennings Wright

The McClelland teens are pulled into an alternate world under the control of aliens - and their only hope for getting home is to find the key to free the rebel leader. Get this compelling YA novel for $3.99 today!

IXEOS (The Ixeos Trilogy), by Jennings Wright

"This was a great book. We are quickly pulled into the story. I mean, Jennings doesn't waste much time dilly dallying around. Before we know it our main characters are on Ixeos, learning a new way of life in surroundings hauntingly similar to their own Earth, but ruined, overtaken. What I loved most about this book was the similar feel it had to Falling Skies and The Maze Runner. We have these people, most children, some adults, who are struggling against this oppressive force, and danger everywhere they turn. I would highly recommend this book if you are a fan of young adult dystopian novels. The only down fall I saw was the lack of remorse or sadness the main characters felt at never being able to return home. Of course, we don't see their home life, so maybe it isn't warm enough to generate sadness at never being able to return." -- Amazon reviewer

The McClellands are enjoying a lazy summer vacation at the beach when they are lured from our world into Ixeos, an alternate Earth. Finding themselves lost in a maze of tunnels under Paris and surrounded by strangers, they discover that they have been brought to Ixeos for one purpose: to take the planet back from humanoid aliens who have claimed it. With the aid of the tunnels and a mysterious man named Landon, the teens travel the world seeking the key that will allow them to free Darian, the long-imprisoned rebel leader.

The aliens aren't the only problem on Ixeos -- the McClellands have to deal with brutal gangs, desperate junkies, and a world without power, where all the technology is owned by the aliens, and where most of the population has been killed or enslaved.

The worst part? There's no way home.

Get this KB Spotlight book!

Worldwide links: USA United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Japan Italy Brazil


Video Trailer



Customer Reviews



Online Sample


Get this KB Spotlight book!


Meet the Author

I am an eclectic writer... Or maybe ADD. I can't stick to just one genre! I've written action/adventure, Christian historical romance, dystopian, and my next project is a YA dystopian low fantasy. I like interesting locations and engaging characters, and whatever genre is best to tell their story... That's what I write.

I am a lifelong traveler, and am always looking for my next trip, whether near or far. I've traveled to Uganda six times in the last few year for my non-profit there, and hope that my love of Africa is reflected in the Quinn's adventures in Solomon's Throne. I also love history, and all my books have historical elements, even those set in the future.

There are many more adventures in my future -- I'll try to share them with you in my books!

More from this Author


No comments:

Post a Comment